Thursday, July 26, 2012

meet my babies.

My grandson kisses my dog, he sticks his tongue out and licks her face. She in turn does him the same favor. He is 2, she is 5. His name is Aiden, hers is Dakota, we call her Coty,

My son wanted a dog, and I own my own home, so I was able to allow him to get a little red nose, his name is Hiro. Hiro likes to talk, he will chat at you until you are deaf, If I was Dr Doolittle, I am sure I could understand him, right now, I think he is just telling you. Pet me, See me, Love me.

They snore you know, and if you start by letting them sleep on your bed, they will always want to sleep on your bed. Don't let them start this habit, they are like children, only they don't stay teenagers as long.
I have two other dogs, but they are too busy running the house for me to talk about them tonight. But soon. Welcome, this is our journey, and by the way, we don't believe in Bad Breeds, just bad breeders....Come one. Share the leash and lets go....................

No comments:

Post a Comment